Sleep is essential for a healthy life, and it is important to promote healthy sleep habits in childhood. To promote optimal health, following these 24 hours of sleep guidelines on a regular basis:
- Infants 4 to 12 months: 12 to 16 hours of sleep (including naps);
- Children 1 to 2 years of age: 11 to 14 hours (including naps);
- Children 3 to 5 years of age; 10 to 13 hours (including naps);
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: 9 to 12 hours; and
- Teenagers 13 to 18 years of age: 8 to 10 hours
MyIR allows you to manage your immunization records securely online. Once you register, you can access the records any time you need them. This can all be done without an extra trip to your healthcare provider. Sign up for MyIR.
Measles – Information from King County Public Health
Teaching Kids About the Dangers of Alcohol Abuse
Listen to Your Buds – Learn more about practicing safe listening habits when using personal listening devices, to avoid possible noise-induced hearing loss in the future.