Skip To ContentSkip To Content

    Our office produces records for students that have been out of the district for two or more years.  

    If your student is currently enrolled in Seattle Public Schools (or attended within the last 2 years), please contact the last school they attended. Check our school directory page for the link to the school website.


    You must fill out a form, attach a copy of your ID, and check or money order and mail the request. The form for requesting your records is: Student Records Requests


    Request verifications, graduation status background checks, birth date verification for social security, passport or other purposes

    Deceased Student Records

    Request for deceased student records

    Special education Records

    Please visit the SPS Special Education webpage for more information and contact information.

    Contact Us

    Student Records
    FAX 206-252-0786

    The office hours are 8:30 to 3:30 M-F
    3 - 5 business days to produce records 

    GED Records Before 2002

    GED Records After 2002

    GED Phone #360-704-4410